Monday, September 7, 2009

TARC Cocuriculum Day 2009

Holla peeps! How's life goin on?
yes, im updating my blog! excited leh? haha. i know i've been abandoned my lovely blog for very long time lar. Soo sorry, hope u guys never forget about there's still a blog of mine here. =P
nowadays i've been busying with my college final exam. I had just finished 3 papers. Left 2 papers more. I tell u wat, i did badly in my BMS paper today! wth. I couldn't finish the questions on time. i've just finished 3.5/4 questions. Haih~ 25 marks gone. =(
Watever, just IGNORE it. At least i think i can pass. =D
Ok, now let's talk about TARC Cocuriculum Day 2009 now. A tooooo overdue post. haha!
I've already forgot the exact date of this event, somewhere around end of August lar. (this proved that this post is really toooo overdue until i forgot the date haha!)
So, there was a coco day for my college, all students were required to attend, no matter if u're taking part in the competition or not, to gain the 2 credits hours in order the graduate from semester one. Leon, Ann Gee, Jin Yi & I were selected as main player for our team. Of cos, we tagged along Nic & Faye as our supporters! =P Shook Ting N Suh Chin were also there support ur. =)
Ok la, dun talk so much, let's the photos talk now!

sista!
The guys team.
Ah Loong!

Me me! XD
Love this photo alot! credits to NIC!




The photographer.
OMG! >.< This aint me.




The supporter of T2!
Cheers together! T2 rockkksss!
The girl's team was the CHAMPION!!!
We beat the other final team and we were the CHAMPION!
Omg, that was the first time i got champion for a vollyball match. hahaha!
LEON! hhaha


Prize giving ceremony.







The one below me, the MVP winner. Our captain, Xing er.
The best spiker winner! fake wan haha
Last but not least, the GROUP PICTURE of cos!
T2 forever~ Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment