Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Fathers & Bro!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FATHERS & BRO!
u guys should be feeling very weird rite? FatherS?
yeap. Fathers! My father and my God-father. haha!
Both of them and my God-bro birthday in September.
God-bro : 14th Sept
God-father: 15th Sept
Father : 17th Sept
On the 14th Sept midnight, we had small celebrations with both my God-family.
We bought a cake for them. And the cake was so not suit them. It was a cutie dog. It's more suit for children instead of that 2 BIG CHILD. haha!
Taadahh! cute rite? haha!

My lovely God-dad & bro

My god-mom.


My god-bro bought a pair of Rolex watch for my God-parents. It cost a few 10k.
omg, they were so happy when they received the present.
My god-dad had desired it for so long.
Now his dream come true! haha.
Stay happy & healthy ya! love ya!

**********************************************************************

On the 17th Sept. It was my dad's birthday.
So the whole family went to had dinner together.
Then we sang birthday song there. we sang as loud as we can. haha! all of the other customers were looking at us. LOL.
Baby Ally. Her dressing is so cute! haha.
Birthday song time~
It's look more like it was allie's birthday. my daddy shy..haha

Sis and sis-in-law.
see her mouth. haha! she's cute la!

after then dinner, i headed over go nic's crib. there was BBQ there that night. but too bad i didn't capture any photos. Cos i was late! haha! We played mahjiong there until late night. I won RM50! haha! Call me Mahjiong QUEEN! after that we sent faye back then we headed to Gasoline to have out yumcha session. Treated them RM42. Left 8 ringgit. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment