Tuesday, September 22, 2009

outtings outtings! Bangsar & MV

yeah! outtings!
My parents went out this morning.
So i quickly called Faye and Leon to hang out together.
Bought McD's for Leon and his bro while on the way to serdang then headed to fetch Faye.
then we head over to Leon's crib and slacked for awhile while waiting him to finish his McD's and dress up.
Then, we headed to BANGSAR!!
omg, I've not been there for so long! now it's the time for me to feed my wardrobe. It's hungry! hahaha!
we went in a few shops. but it was quite tiring. Faye was also almost killed by her heels. stupid la. so shopping but wear heels. haha.
I've got 1 dress, 1 blouse and a skirt from Purple dotz. and Faye got her very first own heels there too! =P
Chamwhored while waiting me to try on my clothes.
After that, we headed to Midvalley to shop again and had our dinner at Chillies.
Faye & I. loves.
The BABI!
Baby!
Triple play.



Oldtimer!Country Fried Chicken

after dinner, we went to Mines to have our pool while waiting Ann gee & Nic for yumcha.
but too bad i FFK them again because my mom urged me to go home =(
So sorry guys.
Tomorrow we are heading to MORIB!! yeah!
I hope we'll have fun there!
will update as soon as possible kay? =)
Miss ya peeps. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment