Monday, August 10, 2009

Movie, Chillie's @ Midvalley Megamall

It's been a decade we never go for a movie together.
So Nic date us out for a movie last Saturday at Midvalley.
Leon & I went there earlier around 2pm.
Nic went for his Great-grandmother's funeral, so they went later.
We went for our breakfast at The Food Garden first. Erm, actually was brunch edi la.. Coz it was already 2pm something. haha
.
Camwhored after make up, at his crib.
couple. <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhM21-hhS4zDcGNKJyVyobiWHdfqgAGjahThi02McCyg8oYbq-izkzNPc1JeVQkjdrL4BfWGRM4_7EZHshwoWJJHFPJurCBRC9ym6f-pc-z-wuBT6TrA8p-iwsef-185-sHvqi4Pf_mwg/s1600-h/DSC04647.JPG">
Tepanyaki.babe enjoying hiss mango pudding XD

After food , we went to shop around. Since there was MEGA SALES in Midvalley nowww, I tot i can go home with 'big bags & small bags', grabbed alot of clothes. But i FAILED! LOL.
I couldn't get any love-at first-sight merchandise. =( I just bought a belt at Vinci accessories cos i really need it. haha! But i wass almost killed by my heels. Regreted that i wore heels for shopping. N my backaches was killing me too. I think i need to go for medical check up on my back. I always get aches on my back after i walk or stand continuously.
Nic & Gee reached around 5.30pm. Our movie was at 6.30pm.
We watched ON HIS MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE, 大内密探灵灵狗。
The movie was terrible. Rate 3/10 for it. I totally dunno wat's the msg that the movie is going to deliver. And if said it is comedics, some of the jokes are not funny at all. All are those lame lame jokes. Only children will laugh for it. LOL. Kinda disappointed. I tot i can laugh till i die in the cinema. But i don't. I slept somemore. =.="
In da cinema (the pictures are soo blur >.<")


Went for dinner at Chillie's! Omg, Full house! We waited 20-30 minutes for our seats.
But it worth, the Foods are sooo tasty!! hahah!

Saa faa chiong. haha


Triple Play.
Nic with his Swiss Mushroom.
Gee's Country Fried Chicken
Leon's Big Mouth Bites
My Oldtimer!
the foods are so tempting rite? hahaha

The portion of the food was very huge. we almost vomit everything out after we finished the food. LOL!
went back after dinner.
Nic found that he lost his car key when he reached to the parking..=.="
Then he rang his bro up and asked him to bring the spare key for him while they went back to the cinema and check out whether if somebody had picked it and send to the lost & found counter. Luckily they found it! Soo lucky lar.. hahaha.
.
Last but not least, let me show you my stupid doggie Miko, with his new mask
(keep him out of the H1N1 virus hahaha)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAAHHH!!

*End*

No comments:

Post a Comment