Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Babeh!!

20th August 2009! It's Leon's 18th Birthday!!! .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!
Love you sooooo much~
We had just give him a surprise~ Muahahahaha~!
We bought a cake and sneaked into his house with the help of Max, his bro without been discovered by him. We knocked knocked his room's door and then sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, once he opened his door. I knew he was in shocked. haha. Our mission completed! SUUURPRISEE~~! hahaha.
Credits to MAX. He's our spy. =)
I hope you really love and happy for what we've did for you. We just want u to be happy.
I love your smiley face. I wish to see it everyday. OK?! =D
Wish you'll succeed in your future. GOOD LUCK!
And always remembeer, you'll always have me by your side, aite? =)
I LOVE YOU BABE.
Muacks~ LOves.

No comments:

Post a Comment