Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I owned his Very First time !

I've grabbed Leon's First Time.. Hahahhhaa!
Wei.. Dun went wrong a.. "yellow minded" haha..
I mean, his........................... VERY FIRST ACCIDENT!
yes, my car got hit again! It happened again! My bumper injured again! Again!!
I just fixed my bumper last few weeks. =.="
But this time the one who hit me is not stranger. He's my most beloved, Leon.
It happened this afternoon when we were on the way back to our home from college.
Leon followed on my back. Then when we came to a junction, the car in front of mine think so that he didn't notice that there was a traffic light, turning red. So do Leon & I never notice it. We just continue moving..
I tot that the car in front of mine will run the red light because it was already too late for him to stop. Who knows, the stupid, bastard stopped suddenly!
Then i step on the brake paddle as hard as i can. I could stop on time.
BUt.....Same like last time, a harsh brake sound generated by Leon's car.
And then, baaaaaang.. Knocked on my bumper.
Luckily my car is not injured seriously this time. Just the bumper drop a little but we can fix it back by ourselves. Appearance still good.
But Leon's car injured quite serious. His front 'lip' edi and his number plate broke without leaving any single pieces on his car. =.="
This is the first time he knocked on others car. I grabbed his very First Time.
But luckily the victim is me, otherwise he gotta compense for others.
Btw, actually his car's brake quite faulty already. If his brake is in good condition, this accident wouldn't happen.
About my car, I've caught in two accidents within 1 months!! How bad luck I have. Everyone like to kiss my bumper. Really gotta go to the temple and pray pray edi.. LOL
Anyhow, I'm okay with it. At least my car is still good. =)
I didn't inform my parents about this accident. I don't know how to tell them. LOL. How would they think if they know Leon hit my car? I don't know. That's why i don't dare to tell them. =.="
Leon told me that he never thought his first time is hit me. His 2009, most precious, earlier BIRTHDAY PRESENT! LOL. hahaha
Nvm lar, drive carefully next time okay? Cheers babe =)
LOVE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment