Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crashed!

OMG!!
My car crashed!
It's only one month ++ old.. =( DAMN IT!
How was the accident happened? OK, I'll try my best to describe it clearly.
Last 2 days, means Friday la.. I was back from TAR and heading to Serdang through MRR2 highway. There's always jam around the Tesco, Ampang area, but before we reach there the traffic was very smooth. So all the cars were moving quite fast, around 80-90km/h. Nobody knows there were traffic jam awaits us in front. Suddenly, those cars in front me made sudden break when they see the cars were moving very slow in front. I was able to break on time before i crashed into the car in front of mine. BUT, AT THIS MOMENT, i heard a harsh car break from my back, and then "Baaaaaaanng!!" I was in a big shock! I quickly went down from my car and checked out how serious my car injured, and i found out that my bumper had already dropped abit at left side and the bonet was also got crashed. The sensor also faulty. The one which crashed into my car was a Perodua Rusa, like those van la.. I cant stand my anger and shouted to the malay "kereta baru tauuuuu?!!!" And he said " sorry la.. Break tak makannn.."Shit! Luckily Leon was right in front my car that time, so he helped me to settled everything with him. He promised he will pay all the repair fees for me. At night, he sms-ed and said he wanted to cover my repair fees with insurance and he asked me to make report to police (becos if we want to claim insurance, we need to report to police first within 24 hours). But he asked me to change the date, time and location becos he's otw to penang and cannot report within 24 hours. But, to prevent any cheating happen, I didn't bother him. I just straight away reported to police at the next morning with aid of an insurance agent. And i do informed him that i already made the report. But, What made my anger to the max is, today i received a msg from him, the content is: '' You made me trouble and summon. I follow up ur report, so between us settled.. Anything is on ur own."
You made me trouble and summon, what the heck are u talking about? I made u troubles? U are the one who hit my car not me. U are the one who made urself troubles. NOT ME!! And u're the one who violated the traffic rules so OF COS U WILL GET THE SUMMON LA!! U're the one who asked me to report what.. Anything is on ur insurance. Not on my own. U must take the full responsible of it!URGH!




Actually we cannot see the 'scars' clearly from the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment