Monday, July 6, 2009

Bak Kutt Teh & Tsim Tung

YESTERDAY.
Since Leon had shifted back to SB, all of them are in serdang area now, left me alone in Ampang.. =( so three of my retarded buddies came to meet me in Ampang.. haha. Finally! LOL.
They came and fetched me and then we headed to have our dinner. They went to eat BAK KUTT TEH.. All of us like BKT! =P But too bad i already had my dinner.. they never inform me that they are going to have dinner together.. =.="
.
look at Nic's expression.. so funny hahahah
BABEH!

BKT must eat along with this!! XD
err.. ignore this.. just too boring when waiting them to finish their food haha
FOOD!



After dinner, we headed over to yum cha at Tsim Tung @ Pandan Indah.
yala.. yala... sweeeet la.... =.="
I can't believe that i post myself with my spec!! arrghh!!
Leon lan lan sisi a.. hhahah
Bite him!

I really cant stop laughing with this.. ahahahahahahah..!
NEW WAY TO ENJOY UR DRINK!
SUCK UR DRINKS WITH UR NOSE! SIOK. hahaha
The retarded one haha
And lick!
Did you notice anything? haha.

Showing his 'guitar'.. ahahaha
This is so called the muscle! XD
If you continue eating too many of candies.... you teeth with become like
.
..
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
this!! Speechless haha
Finally the nice one.. =)

Nowadays we enjoying going here & there with Nic's car.. We were toooo enjoy in his car.. Talk.... Laugh.... Sing..... sometime Race..... sometimes ROller Coaster..hahha.. I Love being with them... because i can laugh like hell! haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment