Tuesday, June 2, 2009

An Update.

Hey peeps! How's life going? Me? still moving on lor.. LOL! Life going to be more hectic as time goes by. We had started our tutorial classes this week. So we'll have longer study period now. But for my schedule, it's still okay lar.. At least my latest class until 5p.m only. Not like others. some of them even need to stay in college until 8p.m! Lucky me! =D Other than that, i think we'll start our assignments by this week. OMG! assignment.. i hate this word. =.=" Now we already have plenty of tutorial works. But im not done yet. Not yet last minute mar! haha. I know i should start to study very very hard by now.. I want to have better life in the future! So in order to have better life, i must success in my career 1st! In order to get good jobs in the future, I should start to fight for my life now! Study hard, get good result, offered good jobs and i SUCCESS! ''Ngan ngan giok'' when im getting old. hahahaha! *dreaming* LOL.
SO, today my class started at 8am. Oh.. I have to sacrify my beauty sleep at 6.30a.m this morning. =( Went to fetch Leon & reached college by 8.. but there's already no parking for us! Imagine lar.. How many TARCIANs are there. It's only 8 then the parkings already fulled. =.=" Becos of we don't have enough of time to hunt for the parkings anymore, we just parked our car illegally. AND, GUESS WHAT??!! I'VE GOT MY VERY FIRST OFFICIAL SAMAN FROM DBKL! RM100! why the government suddenly become so hardworking edi wan a? i just parked there for 3 hours. shit la! but, im not going to pay for it as some of the seniors said we dont have to bother it. LOL!
Oh ya! Ann gee sneaked into my lecture class today because she was too early for her class. LOL. I ended my class at 1p.m and Leon at 11a.m. So we headed over to Damansara, Bangsar Village to meet his friend. He bought a adidas kicks from that guy. WHAT A KICKAHOLICS! Only kicks in his mind. where's my shadow in ur mind? haha LOL.
this is the one!

After that, we rushed to Midvalley to watch MONSTERS VS ALIENS!

The movie starts at 2.30p.m but we were still in bangsar at 2p.m. =.=" But finally we got the tickets! Wee~ =P
This movie is not bad lar.. Rated 7/10 for it.
The movie is about when a meteorite from outer space hits a young girl and turns her into a giant monster, she is taken to a secret government compound where she meets a ragtag group of monsters also rounded up over the years. It's suitable for childrens. That's y there were lots of childrens in the cinema today.

Erm... actually there are some photos taken today. But dunno why, i couldn't connect my hp to my pc. So i'll upload it as soon as possible aite?

So, till then! Take care guys! stay tuned for more updates =)

No comments:

Post a Comment