Monday, June 8, 2009

Does love need a reason?


Does love need a reason?
.
some people never understand.
Once a lady when having a conversation with her lover, asked.
.
LADY : Why do u like me? Why do u love me?
MAN : I cant tell the reason... but i really like you.
LADY : You cant even tell the reason.. how can you say you like me? How can you say u love
me?
MAN : I really don't know that reason.. But i can prove that i love u.
LADY : Proof? NO! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's bf can tell her why he loves
her but not you!
MAN : Ok.....OK! Erm...
becos you're beautiful..
becos your voice is sweet..
becos you're caring..
becos you're loving...
becos you're thoughtful..
becos of ur smile..
becos of ur everyday movements.
.
The lady felt very satisfied with the man's answer.
UNFORTUNATELY, a few days later, the lady met with an accidents & went in comma. Then guys then placed a letter by her side.
.
Here is the content:
Darling, becos of ur sweet voice that i love u. Now can u talk? NO! Therefore, I cannot love u.
Becos of ur care & concern that i like you... NOw that u cannot show them. Therefore, i cannot love you.
Becos of ur sweet smile, becos of ur everyday movements that i love u. Now can u smile? Now can u move?! NO! Therefore... i cannot love you.
.
If love needs a reason, like now. There's no reason for me to love you anymore.
Does love need a reason? NO! Therefore, I still love you.
.
"True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a life time, but lust just pushes away"
.
Immature love says:" I love you becos i need you.
Mature love says:" I need you becos i love you.
.
''Fate determines who comes into our lives, but heart determines who stays..."
.
I love you so much with all my heart babe!!
Dont ask me why, cos love is no reason! But i'll love you forever & ever!
.
Dear: Readers.
Do appreciate the one u love. And dont ask them why he/she loves you. Love doesn't need a reason. Nothing can explain about love. Love is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment