Monday, May 4, 2009

Gatherings @ McD's & Birthday party @ Look Out Point

[01/05/09]

FRIDAY.

Someone had organised a gathering for 2003 Tsun Jin 6G class students last friday at McD's, Pandan Mewah. It had been a hard time for me on making up my mind whether should i attend to the gathering or not. I had absent for the previous gatherings in the past few years. Finally, I went! I was pretty excited because we've been an ages for not meeting each other. I was eager to see them, whether they become fatter? shortter? thinner? or taller? haha. So, i reached McD's around 12.30p.m. everyone was already there. The faces were so unfamilliar. I can barely recognise some of them. It's kinda shy when everyone stared at u when u just showed up ur face in front all of them, all in a sudden when they were chit-chatting.. haha.

The guys.

Nikkie & Jun Hong, the one who surprised me the most!

Ex-classmates.

Bao Hui & Mun Yee May Kei, Mei Xian & Chong Yi


After our lunch at McD's, we decided to have second round at Yee Ling's crib because McD's was so packed during lunch time.
.
poker time.
Mun Yee, Bao Hui, Me & May Kei
Chong Yee, the one who shouting, the best singer among us. his voice like 'Li Sheng Jie' lar.. *faint*
Stephanie, Hui Wan & Mun Yee
Mahjiong time.
Hui wan, Stephanie, Mun Yee, Me, Bao Hui, May Kei, Chong Yee, Nikkie & Sze Chun
Me N Jun Hong!
Group photo. leftover lydia, chun tean n kean sing who went back earlier
Contact list. Can u see it clearly?
click to enlarge

In case of u guys couldn't read the list, so i type here one more time.
1. 美贤 meixian_lim91@hotmail.com
2. 仕俊 davidkhoo@hotmail.com
17. 敏而(美妤) mermaid_yap@hotmail.com

p/s: For hp number, you can ask me at kexin_nicole@hotmail.com because it's not convenient to show the number here.

so, our gathering end at 4pm. I hope there will be more gathering like this so that we could always catch up with each other. =)
*********************************************************************
When i was on the way back from the gathering, Ann Gee rang me up and informed me that her big gang is coming to my home because they got nothing to do at Times Square. =.="
So, i quickly went back to home and get everything arranged nicely(my house is always that messy =P), take a shower and they reached just right after i finished my bath. Timing so ngam.. haha. They slacked at my house until 7 something then we headed over to Look Out Point near my house for the celebration of Shi Kian's birthday.
Jin Yi, Shook Ting & Suh Chin
Nicholas & Zhen zhe
err.. 2 ppls?? mahjiongg?? so seriuos somemore! obalat.!
finally Suh was there to play mahjiong with them haha
LOOK OUT POINT.
hmm, let's see who was there.
Shi Kian, AY Choy Yee, Faye, Ann Gee, Nicholas, Suh Chin, Shook Ting, Jin Yi, Zhen Zhe, Giap Chin, Gerald, Hong Kuan, Kee Yang, Hon Sing, Edmund, Weng Fai & Me! (i think that's all)
Mayb because of last friday was public holiday, everywhere was so packed included our dinner place. There was so fucking packed until we couldn't get our place even we have booked the table earlier. So, war we can do is just WAIT!
Me & Faye
Happy Birthday To U~
Me & the Birthday guy
Omg, jinyi, too ''huge'' la.. Shook Ting cant breath edi.=.="
Ann Gee n Shi Kian
sisters!

Me N Nicholas. Sooo many disturbias..
Girls.. Aiya faye! ur hair blocked me la.. *doink*
LOVE BUGS
Nico N Faye.. Again!

Group Photo. Girls!
after the dinner, me, ann gee, nic,faye n gerald intended to have a pool game at Fireball, Tmn Connaught. But the place was fulled also..(holiday mar..=.=") So, we had poker cards to kill our time while we're waiting for free table. But we ended up went home without any pool games because no one willing to stop their games. (holiday mar!)

So, that's the day!
*END*

No comments:

Post a Comment