Sunday, May 17, 2009

College life begins.

wow, i never knew that it have been a week i didn't touch my pc. haha. So, sekali i posted all the leftover posts now, before some of my readers abandon my blog. phew~ teeeheee..
College college college.... My college life is starting tommorow. Tommorow will be the orientation. I'll be going with Jaynes tommorow. At least we have companion. Better than going there alone, dunno wat to do n where to go. =.="
Omg, time really flies without mercy. My 6 months holidays ended, just as fast as we blink our eyes. Im pretty excited now on what kind of person i'll meet tommorow. Are they friendly? or cool one? how's the atmosphere of a college? i know will be different from the high school. Other than that, are the lecturers fierce? LOL. I know, hectic life is waiting for me. Not far away. But, IM NOT READY YET! WTF! #%)#%#_($#%(#%#%&*#* LOL!
Quick! Wish me GOOD LUCK for my college life. hahaha. =P
P/S: I'll have lesser time to online after my college started. So my blog also will be less update. But, i'll try my best to catch up with everyone of u. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment