Wednesday, March 3, 2010

19th Happy Birthday

[01/01/10]
Finally! There's an update in my blog!
i know my blog had already rotted and fully occupied with fungus,mushrooms ,...hahaha.
my last update was in DEC 2009 i think? haha
I hope everyone still rmb i have a blog. LOL.
okay, let's start. My 19th Birthday celebration.
OMG! time really flies. Im 19 years old now! sound so old. LOL.
My last ''1'' in my life. will turn into ''2'' next year. =(
for sure, i spend my birthday eve with my buddies.
i also forgot what we actually did that day.
What i remember was,
we went to OLE OLE BALI @ SOLARIS MONT KIARA again.
we love the food there so much! =D
Leon brought his DSLR along to capture nice photos for me.
Let's move on with the photos.








I love him so much!!


After the food, we went to LIBRARY @ THE CURVE to have our Hoegarrden session.

since there was still time, about an hour to go to 12am.
so they decided to head to my home.
they bought a 'cake' for me secretly. but actually i knew it. hahah!
dang dang dang dang~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
this was so called my birthday 'cake' haha. but it's tasty tho.
judy's birthday call. she's so punctual. haha.

thanks u guys for accompanying me that night. i had a sweet 19th birthday night. loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment