Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dinners @ Tai Tong & Noble Banquet

[14 & 15/11/09]
Saturday & Sunday
It had been so long time i didn't attend to any wedding dinners.
My last wedding dinner till now was Kit Siang's bro's dinner i think. haha
I love to attend to those dinner because i enjoyed seeing those couples getting along with their loved one and start a new stage in their life. Everyone present at the dinner with full of their heartfelt wishes. Nothing worth more than when u can stay with ur loved one, esp when u can officially called them "Lao Gong or Lao Po". Aww~ So sweet~!
So, i was effing happy because i had 2 dinners continuously on last last weekend. yay! =P
One at Tai Tong near Cheras Leisure Mall, and another one at Noble Banquet.
Actually i dun even know who's the groom and the bride. i just followed my mom as she ordered me to be her chauffeur. LOL.

Noble Banquet.
My sister's wedding dinner was held here also.
So when i first stepped into the ballroom, so many memories kept on flashed on my head.
I still remember when the dinner was going to end, i hugged her and cried badly at the entrance because i really ''mm seh dak'' her. i've been used to the days that she slept beside me at night, and talked to me whenever i couldn't fall asleep. But i had already used to it because she had already married for 1 years and more. I'm stronger now. =P
Okay, go back to the post.
So at the night, they hired someone to perform belly dance for the guests.
They were just too sexy and hawt! i also wanted to learn belly dance! haha
And it was YUUUMM SENNG time!


So that's all for this post. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment