Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Random.

hey, im back to blogging =)
it seems that the frequency i update my blog is getting lesser and lesser.
But it's not that i refused to update my beloved blog. It's because i got nothing to update.
Days have been so ordinary and almost the same everyday.
Just following the sequence college-go home- eat-tv-sleep. That's all for my life recently.
I've just started my second semester, for 4 weeks i think.? Assignments & courseworks couldn't be escaped once the semester is commenced. Lecturers begin to brief us about those assignments and kept remind us the due date! And my English presentation will be next week. Arghh..
I've been so lazy in this semester. I never complete my tutorials which i used to be complete them before the class during last semester. =P
And ya, my results! Im quite satisfy with it but yet, a little disappointment because i got B for my english =( i think i really gotta do something to improve my english language. Who can be my english teacher?? haha.
Well, besides studies, of cos i also went shopping at intervals la. Or else I'll rust and then u guys could see me in the muzium. haha! I've bought a kicks from Nike Sportwear last few days. The colour of my shoe is just soooo sharp. Neon yellow + Neon pink. This is the first time i tried on those special colours since Leon & Faye kept saying that it's soo nice and special. everyone in my college had just stared on my shoe whenever I passby them. Then everyone will recognise me! ahahha! Only my shoe i think? LOL.
Ohya, ann gee's mom had been hospitalized due to continuous fever for 2 weeks. Hope she'll get well soon =)
*Think Think Think.....*
See? Really no story to tell already.. haha!
So i just stop here lar.. Just to update a post telling u guys that im still alive! hahaha.
I'll update my blog as often as i can.
Take care guys, and Have A Nice Day~
Lastly, Happy Be ''Earlied'' HALLOWEEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment