Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time is precious


Yo peoples~ how's it goin? =D
Im going to work as part time promoter tomorrow till sunday 10a.m to 9p.m at PWTC, for SMART KIDS FAIR 2009.
It had been an ages since my last job, last year i think(not counted my dad's office lar)..
Although they are not paying me high salary, but it's a good opportunity for me to gain some experience though.
Finally i did something in my holidays!! XD
yea, i admit that i've wasted lots of time in my previous days, just 'like tat'..
I couldn't get the time back..
what i can do now is just to make my days enriched with some works and dont waste my time anymore.
Time passed will never come back again.
We couldn't get extra hours or minutes with pennies nor wealth.
We couldn't predict what will happen to us in the next day or even next minute.
We don't know how much time we still left, maybe we'll just disappear at a moment.
So, we should learn to treasure our times, as well as everthing around us.
Do something for ourselve before it's too late. we work hard and play hard! =P
Remember, time is precious.

That's what i realised.
That is why i started to work now, at my dad's place and find some part timee jobs after i've been rested for a decade.
At least i will gain some incomes and i could get something i adored. haha.
Other than the jobs, im thinking of attending english classes, either at british council or erican, to improve my english language. This might help me to understand more and easier on my studies because my english level now is too low! i need some improvements! But i dunno whether i can make it or not because i'm always good in bragging without actions! =P
So... till then.. i might not be updating my blog for the upcoming days as i'll busy with my works..
but, don't abandon my blog pls~ i promise i'll update it as soon as i can, promise! kay? =P
Stay tuned! <3
.
I STRIVE, AND I WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment