Thursday, February 5, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2009 [PART 1]

hey~
GONG XI FA CAI!
how's ur CNY?
do u enjoy it? had a short recharge?
for me, i had really enjoy every day every hours and every minutes in these new year days
every family members came back to home..
relatives & friends visited us at my house
my house crowded and joyfulness are all around
and i gamble alot! even until late night!
haha
now, let me tell u wat i'd did in my CNY days..
=D
few days b4 CNY i went to BE DAZZLE to have facial
welcome the cute cow's year with leng leng face haha
i made the GOLD MASK! it's expensive actually but i got discounted more than 60% ahahaa
happy sia..
scary huh..
CNY REUNION DINNER
as everybody knew.. reunion dinner is important for every families
every family members will come back either from their studying or working places in foreign country or from other states..
it's the time for us to meet each other during the reunion dinner one day b4 CNY
we can chit chat for no limit.. telling them what had happened in the past 1 year when they are not been with you..share the happiness, sadness, laughter..
i had my reunion dinner with my family at RESTAURANT CHUI HENG WATER FRONT

mummy & her grandchilds
YU SANG

LOU SAANG A~~! HUAT A~~!

big prawns

she's cute rite?

after finished our dinner we quickly went back to home to ''open table''

haha..

GAMBLE!! tat's our job in the CNY

gotta work OT wan man! lols..

CNY CHOR 1

woke up in the early morning

GONG XI FA CAI~ HONG BAO NA LAI~!

i shouted like tat once i see my parents and elders

haha..

my mom woke up the earliest becos she had to prepare the breakfast for us

as follow our belief

we didn't eat meat in CHOR 1

my mom had prepared lotssa ZAI for us

our big chef's busying in the kitchen

''ZAI'' all fake wan .. no meat! =.="

after the breakfast.. we went to visit my mom's bro.. my uncles..

after that, i fetched all the childrens to my kai ma house to get angpaus

ahaha

sammi & ally

then went back home to play mahjiong again lols..

this scene is funny haha

No comments:

Post a Comment