Monday, January 5, 2009

PARTY~ =D

hey hey~
finally i updated my blog!
i just got the photos
muahaha
29/12/08
went to midvalley
get my new nike kicks
it's a present from my sis n bro-in-law
heart it so much!
NIKE air max 1


overnighted at my sis' house


30/12/08
we went to my bro-in-law's shop at kajang
met nicholas n luan shen
went to metro kajang with them
watched them play initial D
they were effing funny!
XD
leon's trying to act cute haha
see how they play omG~

31/12/08

my BIRTHDAY PARTY~~
YEEPEE~
get ready by 6
grace n justin are the earliest guest
followed by leon n max and then kiat n his partner
LEON BECAME MY PHOTOGRAPHER!
He brought his D90
haha

SHOT of JUSTINUS!

wat is justin doin? =.="
then the relatives all reached by 8p.m
we ordered a "LOK LOK" car
my mom cooked fried rice, 'tong sui' n chicken curry
others frens all reached at about 9p.m
quite late huh..


the late comers~

the party is on!
after eat
they lepak around my house n waited welcome the sweet year 2009 =)

the crazy kit siang n nic=D

note justin!hmm.. wat are they doin there?
CHA CHA??

haha. i blocked kian tact


4 of us~ posing
modelling?
my birthday cake.. cute! my bros n sis
the shadow~haha

all of them were eager to watch the fireworks

wai weng came after he work

he greets everyone who passby us

he looked like a security of my house tat day

haha..

the security wai weng

all of us climbed to weng jun's car n my bro-in-law's car and waited for the fireworks

we counted down together!



UNFORTUNATELY~
we cannot really watch the fireworks clearly because they are blocked by big trees
OMG~!
we MISSED the fireworks of welcoming the year 2009!
felt so sorry for them
because im the one who promised them that they can watch the fireworks from my house

SORRY EVERYONE~ =(

after that
we decided to go OLDTOWN
on the way to our destination
a small accident happened to kiat
he bang to a malay's car
30 ringgit flew away~~ ahaha


at oldtown

went home at 2 something
i really enjoyed very much on that day
but too bad tat faye n ann gee were not there =(
anyway
thanks everyone for attending to my party~

received lotssa present on that day
happie~

Presents:
SKIN FOOD LOOSE POWDER & MASK-grace, nic, faye, kit wah
SPONGEBOB TOY-suh chin, shook ting
CYBERCOLOURS EYE SHADOW & NAIL POLISH- kit siang's gang
NIKE KICKS-jess, james,leon
bunch of shirts-cousin sis
angpaus 930 ringgit-relatives
FOSSIL PURSE-irene[sis-in-law]
RELOAD CREDITS-kai ye
CAKE-sammi
something like PERFUME-kiat

*END*

3 comments:

  1. yo...let me be the fisrt person whose give comment...erm..so bad lo..party also nv call me...sad...T.T...get many present wor...not bad...erm...i also dunno say what...erm..that nike shose very nice lo...very ngam you...^.^...your birthday kek more cute..fisrt time see so cute de birthday kek ...haha...like a s2p nv see b4...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i am the second one....lol
    sigh...cant go to ur Bday party....
    next year rmb invite me ah...k?
    sei ah yi and sei yi zang so good....
    hehe
    next time read ur profile again...welcome..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!
    sure welcome u to read my blog la..
    and comment them also
    haha

    ReplyDelete